What to expect from your AppraisalTek Appraiser
- Your appraiser will call in advance to schedule an appointment.
- Your appraiser will arrive on time, dressed in proper attire.
- Your appraiser will be friendly and courteous.
- An inspection will be set with within 48 hours of appraiser acceptance.
- Appraisal completed within 48 hours (2 business days) after inspection.
- Final inspections scheduled and completed to support funding deadlines.
- Certified appraisers with at least 5 years experience.
- Vetted appraisers chosen because of their construction knowledge.
- Appraisers who understand FHA requirements.
- Appraiser experienced in energy effi cient properties.
- U.S. Green Building Council LEED Green Associate Appraiser on staff.
- Two AQB Certifi ed USPAP Instructors on staff.
What to provide to your Appraiser
- Verification of subject property fi nal contracted sales price
- Upgrades, energy-effi cient items, & any special characteristics
- Recent closed sales either of the same plan or with similar livable area
- Active/Under Contract properties of the same plan or similar
- Properties with similar upgrades and/or amenities
- Verification of HOA information
- For FHA orders: Plans or mini-blueprints
Copyright © 2004-2022 AppraisalTek.